Oh yes, yes I do. That right there...that's my long-range driver (Though mine's yellow). Preston, Kyle and I went on my birthday to Stoney. Today, Kyle and I went to River Bends, which plays right over the Clinton River. And, oh yes, I got wet. It was a really good time. I ended up three over par (Assuming that every hole is a Par 4), and I think I beat Kyle by a stroke. I believe we're going again Monday night...maybe to the same course, I'm not sure. It was a very solid course.
Saturday, June 30, 2007
I Love Me Some Disc Golf
Oh yes, yes I do. That right there...that's my long-range driver (Though mine's yellow). Preston, Kyle and I went on my birthday to Stoney. Today, Kyle and I went to River Bends, which plays right over the Clinton River. And, oh yes, I got wet. It was a really good time. I ended up three over par (Assuming that every hole is a Par 4), and I think I beat Kyle by a stroke. I believe we're going again Monday night...maybe to the same course, I'm not sure. It was a very solid course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment