So yesterday was the birthday. I'm now 22. I spent the end of the day at a grad party...ended up staying for a long time. It was a good time. Bonfire and such....enjoyable stuff.
But before that I went disc golfing with Preston and Kyle. We went to Stony Creek and played on their course. It was awesome! I haven't played in probably more than two years, since I was at Western. Stony's got a pretty decent course. We skipped hole 14 because it had a bog in the middle. Kyle also lost one of my ultra-long drivers in the rough on what we thought should be the easiest hole (Though Preston and Kyle both hit the rough on the right, and I hit the rough on the left). But it was still a great way to spend a birthday. Kyle's all into disc golf now, so he's going out to get a set tomorrow, and he wants to start going more often.
Sweetness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment