Yet another great song from the Scrubs musical episode. I mean, Guy Love is totally awesome (And will be appearing in The Storm's Top 10 this Wednesday), but this one is certainly as funny. Maybe that's just a guy thing...but a song about poo...hilarious.
Anyway, I'm excited about the upcoming months. This Wednesday is the last Wednesday night for The Storm until late August/early September, and it's going to be excellent. I'm having a great time just looking back at the stuff we did this year, and I think the kids will too. This summer we get to take a break, but there's still lots of stuff going on. There's church picnics, a Tigers game, CJ Barrymore's, Freshmen Day, and probably a bonfire/pool party or two. It's going to be a good time, and hopefully it will be a beneficial time for the kids that are coming up into The Storm next year. There are about 7 or 8 5th graders that will be coming up next year (Which is about the amount of 8th graders we're losing), and we're inviting them to join us this summer for Barrymore's and the various other things we'll be doing. Hopefully this summer will be a good time for me to meet them, and it'd be great if we could get at least a few of them to come and get acquainted with The Storm before September.
Alright, time to go edit some videos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment