On happier notes though, tomorrow will be disc golfing at night. Kyle, Scott, hopefully Preston, and definitely myself. That one right there...that's one I hope to find tomorrow at a store, but I doubt it. I'll probably have to special order it. Still, I'm hoping to pick up another distance driver tomorrow somewhere, hopefully long range with a high speed rating (9, 10, maybe an 11 like the Wraith if I can manage it). We'll see what I can muster up.
Sunday, July 1, 2007
Very Long Day...
Oi. I had to work extra long today. Normally I'm out at 9 PM or so, but I ended up staying until 11 (AKA closing time) with Furball, because we were that insanely busy. And then I still had to head over to my aunt and uncle's house to close the door to keep the dogs in for the night. Basically, I just got home ten minutes ago.
On happier notes though, tomorrow will be disc golfing at night. Kyle, Scott, hopefully Preston, and definitely myself. That one right there...that's one I hope to find tomorrow at a store, but I doubt it. I'll probably have to special order it. Still, I'm hoping to pick up another distance driver tomorrow somewhere, hopefully long range with a high speed rating (9, 10, maybe an 11 like the Wraith if I can manage it). We'll see what I can muster up.
On happier notes though, tomorrow will be disc golfing at night. Kyle, Scott, hopefully Preston, and definitely myself. That one right there...that's one I hope to find tomorrow at a store, but I doubt it. I'll probably have to special order it. Still, I'm hoping to pick up another distance driver tomorrow somewhere, hopefully long range with a high speed rating (9, 10, maybe an 11 like the Wraith if I can manage it). We'll see what I can muster up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment