Monday, June 4, 2007

The End Is Near...

I can't believe there are just two meetings of The Storm left this year. It's really been an awesome year. We started small, but we've got a good group of kids, and it's been growing (Which is simply great!). I'm preparing for next Wednesday's final meeting, when we do The Storm Top 10. It's going to be a really cool night, and it's a great idea that I'm completely taking from Ken. After all, what better way to end the year than to reminisce and remind the kids one last time of all the things that went on this year? We're going to review most of the messages series that we did, and there's also winter retreat to reminisce on and...well, an amusing Scrubs clip to throw in there as well. I'm excited for next week already!

I'm going to be 22 in less than two weeks now. I managed to get the night off of work, so I can do something. I'm thinking I'd like to just hang out with some people at a bonfire or something...I don't know. I'm sure I'll find something to do.

No comments: