So last night was pretty sweet. We did First Worship at church, which was basically just a chance for us to get together and sing some songs of praise to God. There were only about 30 people there, including the seven of us on stage, but it was a pretty cool experience. It was a more laid back atmosphere and, though it was incredibly hot, it was a really good time. Afterwards, Jenelle, Ryan and I went out to Big Boy to grab some dinner. And then they decided they wanted to see Harry Potter, and I decided that I would like to see it again. We went back to Ryan's, killed some time playing Goldeneye, and then hit the 10:20 show. We were the only three in the theater. I can honestly say it was the best movie-going experience I've ever had. I was able to be the annoying commentary guy without ruining the movie for anyone (I'm never that guy at a movie theater anyway, so don't get the wrong idea). Halfway through, Ryan got up and stretched, and then proceeded to run up and down all the aisles. It was just a really amusing time (I am glad I had seen the movie already though, because I probably would've been a bit less likely to be amused by that kind of stuff otherwise).
It was a really good night. Tonight's work, of course, but I'm hoping tomorrow ends up being a great night too. I don't know what I'm going to do yet, but there are more options now that softball's over. We shall see...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment